School of Dentistry Catalog 1923-1941
Volume contains annual catalogs from 1923/1924 through the 1940/1941 sessions. The 1924/1925 catalog is missing; Included are lists of faculty, requirements for matriculation, course descriptions, lists of students by class, and lists of graduates from the previous session; 1923/1924 issue includes announcement of merger of the University of Maryland School of Dentistry and Baltimore College of Dental Surgery as of June 15, 1923; 1938/1939 catalog is the first issue that includes description and specifics of the two year predental program; 1939/1940 catalog is designated as the “Centennial Number” (100th catalog) and includes a depiction of the original building of the Baltimore College of Dental Surgery (13 South Sharp Street) which appeared in the July 1840 issue of the American Journal of Dental Science.
Digitizing sponsor LYRASIS Members and Sloan Foundation
Book contributor University of Maryland, Baltimore Digital Archive
Collection umarylandbaltimoredigitalarchive; medicalheritagelibrary; americana